Besides the results-outcomes of the project that concern the training courses and the training material, one significant indirect result concerns the transfer of the "Benchmarking" methodologies including the methods for design, evaluation and improvement of Training to the organizations of the courses participants and to other organizations co-operating with them.
Also through dissemination activities the project scope, its concepts, the implementation methodology, and its outcomes were presented and disseminated.
Such dissemination activities were:
- Presentation of the project in workshops that concerned mainly vocational and life long learning.
- Presentation of the Project brochure at conferences.
- Public announcements for the project scope and its courses at national level.
- Creation of this Web site.
- Application of the proposed methodologies in practice for the design, evaluation and improvement of training courses in Vocational Training Centers at national level.
It must be noticed also that the dissemination activities, that concern methods for improving training proposed by this project, will continue also after the end of this project in the future, because these activities are part of the strategy of all the partners of this project for the provision of improved training methods and services.
Back to Project Main Page
Project's website in Greek language
Back to ANTER Ltd. homepage